Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tomorrow marks the end of my exam. Cant wait for today to end because im feeling so bored and tired of studying MA.

The end of exam means that I will need to start planning on my future, ACCA or SIM? My sister has been encouraging me to go SIM while on the other end, ACCA seems to be my preferred choice.

It's actually hard for me to make such important decision. I have to admit that i am an indecisive person and i seldom have my own stand. I always look up to my sister for she know exactly what she want and she has her own stand for almost everything. I always believe that it is one of the criteria to be successful in life. As much as i want to have this quality, i find it hard to me to change now. But afterall, it concerns about my future perhaps i should start making my own decision.


Anw, look forward to timbre tmr with Siehna.