Friday, February 18, 2011

It have been quite some time since i update this blog, it had been a year i suppose. Of cos there are alot of unhappy stuffs that occur in this one short year which i extremely wish that i can erase them out of my mind. But nevertheless, i think i had learn from it too. It's sad that at the end of everything, i still do not have any courage to tell anyone about anything truthfully. Perhaps i m really afraid of judgment, but aren't true friend the ones that won't judge? idk? Went clubbing two days ago which i initially thought that it can be a good time for me to have fun and stop thinking about studies. But i still thought of you again, weird uh. I've been trying hard not to think and avoid all these while but yet it still come to my mind.

A few more hours to my last semester exam, and i am getting so bored of recapping. good luck to me. One more week i am officially free! no more school, no more exams and yet i am still so lost and clueless about my future, which path or school to take?



ANW... I think i look so funny here la, still know how to pose! LOL